somethingvoidy asked: "Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favourite followers!"
Haha. That’s cute.
1. I’m really good at hiding in bathrooms.
2. I give all the fucks about my students getting a quality education.
3. I am a good daughter, sister, and girlfriend.
4. I’m a gryffindor. So, better than all y’all
5. I really enjoy making kids feel like they have someone in their corner. I want to adopt them alllllllll
Liked it a lot. Hated it a little. Wanted Clara to go away in a few places. She was a little bit like your brothers girlfriend who poses in your wedding photos and then he breaks up with her. Now there’s this weird person in your memory forever…
David Tennant continues to be the only straight man I am insanely attracted to.
Just had a TFA thing all day…
It was half a little bit wasteful of my time and half completely mind blowing.
I just wish there was a distinction in the minds of the blasé between KoolAid People and people who actually want to get things done. Assuming everyone who works for TFA is all about the KoolAid does a really large disservice to your kids and their community. Really sick of the attitude. If you feel that way, then just leave. Stop leeching the energy out of the process.